Annual Trade & Consumer Tasting is one of the main actions we carry out in the market and consists of an event in which the wineries have the opportunity to meet and interact with the On and Off trade in the United Kingdom , Sommeliers, Press, among others.
This makes it possible to give visibility and develop premium positioning through a memorable Chile experience. The event has great relevance in the WoC UK calendar and includes various activities:
- Dinner with specialized press the day before the event, where the vineyards will be able to interact and present the selected products.
- Walk Around Tasting where the 40 wineries will be able to present their wines, innovations, sustainable proposals and interact with the guests.
- Speed tasting area aimed at influencers, a format that will allow them to taste a wide variety of wines in a short period of time, which will encourage the dissemination of the activity in RRSS.
- Area of small producers and new vineyards on the market with the aim of supporting peasant agriculture and SMEs, giving them a relevant space to generate new businesses.
- Masterclasses conducted by specialized speakers where we will address sustainability, award-winning wines, iconic valleys and innovation.