- To establish Chile as the most impressive and dynamic source of premium quality New World wines.
- Increase and strengthen the image of Chilean wine by positioning Chile as a quality producer with great value wines that over-deliver in every price bracket, especially in the USD $12–25 retail segment.
- Reach a level of exports of US$ 1.7 billion FOB by 2012 by increasing the average case price (10% annual growth in value).
- Develop positive perceptions in key segments (gate keepers): consumers, buyers, importers-distributors, journalists, and others through educational and promotional programs.
- Increase presence in different distribution channels, with a particular focus on on-trade and specialists.
- Price focus for all activities: Always above $12 USD retail.
- Geographic focus in each market.
- Chile offers a diverse range of natural and high-quality wines that consistently deliver great value for the price.