Discover Top Wines from Chile is designed to respond to the need for greater penetration of Chilean wines in Ontario’s licensee channel. After two successful years in Toronto, this year the Licensee tasting event will be introduced in Ottawa. Ottawa is Ontario’s second largest city with 1+ million population with a flourishing licensee sector. You participation will also have positive spillover effect into the proximate Quebec market.
- Present a selection of wines to a targeted group of 30-40 top licensees and press.
- Licensees and press will be invited to taste up to 40 wines in a reception style format followed by a lunch paired with 8 of the wines.
- 30 – 40 top licensees and select press invited to attend
- 11:00 am – 12:00 noon, walk-about reception and sampling of wines
- 12:00 noon – 2:00 pm, sit down, four course lunch featuring eight wines
- Tutorial host: Rod Philips, wine writer, AWOCA wine judge, wine columnist for The Ottawa Citizen