Harpers Wine & Spirits
has just released a special supplement dedicated to Chile and its wines.
This October 31, 2009 edition takes a fresh look at the Chilean wine industry and explores this viniferously blessed country from a variety of angles.
See the Table of Contents below, and then click on the image to download the full issue in pdf format.
Got feedback? We’d love to hear it! Be sure and leave a comment and let us know what’s on your mind!
Introduction (Claire Hu)
- There are many reasons to be confident about Chile.
Overview: The wine world at its feet (Peter Richards)
- Conquering the UK is Chile’s next big challenge
Grapes & Regions: A peak into the future (Tom Bruce-Gardyne)
- A look at Chile’s diverse regions and grape varieties
Challenges & Opportunities: Two sides to Chilean coin (David Williams)
- The Chile-philes and sceptics have their say
Round Table: Knocking on the indie door (Claire Hu)
- A round table debate with independents
On-Trade Broadening Chile’s horizons (Simon Woods)
- A look at Chile’s success in the on-trade
Sparkling Wine: A golden opportunity (Christine Austin)
- Chilean sparkling wine is on the cusp of growth
Wine Tourism: Bullish about tourism (Wink Lorch)
- Chile’s emerging wine tourism shows potential
Producers: Sign of the times (Peter Richards)
- Innovative, up-and-coming producers in Chile