A long standing tradition in downtown Santiago, the annual Hotel Plaza San Francisco Wine Fair kicks off its 15th season on Wednesday, September 30. With new management and fresh ideas, this year’s 3-day event promises to be better than ever.
According to the Hotel’s Marketing and Communications Manager, Cristóbal Méndez, “this is a unique opportunity in Santiago to taste still and sparkling wines from 50 Chilean wineries along with the fine gastronomy of Executive Chef Axel Manríquez at a very affordable price…”
What’s new this year:
- More wineries; more wines.
- Appetizers by the Hotel’s Executive Chef Axel Manríquez
- 1300m2 of wine, good, and culture.
- Special prices in the Hotel’s Bristol Restaurant for wine fair guests
- Special Aroma Table with experts to guide you through the world of identifying wine aromas.
- Daily departures from Parque Arauco free of charge through Turistik
- Ticket sales at the Hotel, Ticketmaster, and Turistik
Dates: September 30 through October 2
- September 30: Official inauguration (invitation only)
- October 1-2: Open to general public
Hours: 6:30-10:30 PM
Location: Hotel Plaza San Francisco, Av Libertador Bernardo O’Higgins (Alameda) 816, Santiago
Tickets: $13,900 CLP (25% discount with El Mercurio Club de Lectores card)
For more information contact: email@example.com